[3dem] cisTEM updates?

Morgan, David Gene dagmorga at indiana.edu
Tue Dec 7 10:29:37 PST 2021

Hi,

Does anyone happen to know whether cisTEM has been upgraded?  All I see on the website are the cistem-1.0.0-beta tar files, which appear to be what I downloaded a long time ago.

--
    politics is more difficult than physics.
                                             A. Einstein

            David Gene Morgan
        Electron Microscopy Center
             047E Simon Hall
             IU Bloomington
          812 856 1457 (office)
          812 856 3221 (3200)
      https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__iubemcenter.indiana.edu&d=DwIFAw&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=4o4xoRbVru-7yNCgV8UhqzRfnff0mlJ2brwMFNaSOn9mkITgnuCoakHpg7nhW4OF&s=AWjWNxu9OQ4ipCYujcaeWPfBPhblWJYB8yecc1ybLtM&e=