[3dem] TomoTrace: TEM tomogram segmentation made easy

Adrian Wanner adrian.wanner at ariadne.ai
Tue Aug 31 09:28:57 PDT 2021

Dear all,

Together with the Fitzpatrick lab at Columbia University we have
developed TomoTrace <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ariadne.ai_TomoTrace&d=DwIDaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=hfuZ68WvbzxTdf6i4sw-mpUtCW2X-B4Q1xyq_ScfFH8&s=wzu5EzAPoZf9REFtge8-Wc7dZL1Q86sgVP_GFF7AxLU&e= >, a worry-free service
for high-throughput automated segmentation of cellular ultrastructure in
TEM tomograms. The pipeline has been validated on >100 cryo-electron
tomograms of (unstained!) neurons, provided by the Fitzpatrick lab.
The basic segmentation package includes more than 10 organelle classes
and ultrastructural features. Pricing starts at €80 per stack.
We are very much looking forward to your feedback. Please do not
hesitate to contact me any time if you have questions.

Best wishes,
Adrian

Segmentations performed in collaboration with the Fitzpatrick lab,
Columbia University, New York City, on unpublished cryo-electron
tomograms of neurons: