[3dem] Biochemistry Assistant Professor at The Ohio State University

McComb, David W. mccomb.29 at osu.edu
Thu Aug 19 06:41:31 PDT 2021

Biochemistry Assistant Professor

Position Overview
The Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry in the College of Arts and Sciences at The Ohio State University seeks to fill two tenure-track faculty positions at the Assistant Professor level in the general area of biochemistry. This search is open to candidates with expertise in all areas of biochemistry, including structural, chemical and molecular biology. The new faculty members will join an interdisciplinary community on the main campus in Columbus, Ohio. Our partners - Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Center for Electron Microscopy and Analysis (CEMAS), and the Ohio Supercomputer Center - offer limitless opportunities for collaboration and advancement of research programs. In particular, CEMAS houses a F20, 200 keV Glacios microscope with falcon detector and autoloader and a 300 keV Titan Krios with K3 detector and energy filter. Departmental faculty also have access to state-of-the-art on-campus facilities for genomics, mass spectrometry, NMR spectroscopy and X-ray diffraction.

To learn more and apply, please visit https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__academicjobsonline.org_ajo_jobs_19039&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=_9V4MdwEmsg0gx4MWXrGzlLbhvWRdTeR7ckUIrGeRsY&s=KaLcpYUhmWmdIqMQ-aFJJNBiKmtvoykN7S_kLlUTUiA&e= .
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__cemas.osu.edu_about_employment-2Dopportunities&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=_9V4MdwEmsg0gx4MWXrGzlLbhvWRdTeR7ckUIrGeRsY&s=-170FYRFU2opoCyyhVB7S5XoM-uc7YqLXVj8iqQDcYk&e=

[e Ohio State University]
David W. McComb
Professor and Ohio Research Scholar
Director, Center for Electron Microscopy and Analysis
Materials Science and Engineering
Center for Electron Microscopy and Analysis, 1305 Kinnear Road, Columbus, OH 43212
614 643 3462 Office
mccomb.29 at osu.edu<mailto:mccomb.29 at osu.edu> cemas.osu.edu<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__cemas.osu.edu_&d=DwIGaQ&c=-35OiAkTchMrZOngvJPOeA&r=L7-zyQ-04fFCMRqzLIOnx7H0exGZHwIQe_wMPuY600I&m=_9V4MdwEmsg0gx4MWXrGzlLbhvWRdTeR7ckUIrGeRsY&s=jS2mWHA5XkPFxlqR6SWTb0z_SvjhaiPsSwI7iJTS3oM&e= >