[3dem] Postdoctoral postion in Wisconsin

ROBERT N KIRCHDOERFER rnkirchdoerf at wisc.edu
Tue Sep 22 08:29:37 PDT 2020

The Kirchdoerfer lab at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is looking to hire a postdoctoral researcher to join our team. Our lab uses biochemistry and structural biology to study the coronavirus life cycle. The successful candidate will have access to considerable resources in the Biochemistry Department including our new Cryo-Electron Microscopy facility. Competitive candidates will possess prior electron microscopy experience and a strong publication record.

Interested persons should send

  *   A cover letter stating your interest in our laboratory
  *   Current CV
  *   Contact information for three references
  *   One reference for their favorite paper that they have authored
  *   A statement detailing a commitment to supporting diversity in science (< 1 page)
to rnkirchdoerf at wisc.edu<mailto:rnkirchdoerf at wisc.edu>.

We very much look forward to receiving your application!

Robert N. Kirchdoerfer

University of Wisconsin-Madison

Department of Biochemistry

Institute for Molecular Virology