[3dem] Pre-multiplied CTF option in Relion

Takanori Nakane tnakane at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 1 23:25:15 PDT 2020

Hi,

It should work in 3.1.0.

Apply it in Polishing with --ctf_premultiply and --crop.
See https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa-jisc.exe?A2=ind1912&L=CCPEM&O=D&P=42487__;!!Mih3wA!StZGac4eSCCvJReP9WnDgop6znVaGeGORR_tIcejXQKHpa2Man3cCLNDD7r9VmdySg$  for details.

Also note that there are several limitations.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa-jisc.exe?A2=ind2008&L=CCPEM&O=D&P=103727__;!!Mih3wA!StZGac4eSCCvJReP9WnDgop6znVaGeGORR_tIcejXQKHpa2Man3cCLNDD7q5NFM2Zw$

Best regards,

Takanori Nakane