[3dem] Cryo-EM position at Novartis NIBR in Cambridge, MA

Weihofen, Wilhelm wilhelm.weihofen at novartis.com
Mon Oct 26 13:10:11 PDT 2020

Dear all,

Our Protein Science group at the Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research in Cambridge, MA has a new opening for a Research Associate (BS or MS level) with expertise in protein purification and biochemistry. Previous cryo-EM experience would be an asset, but it is not required.

If you are interested, we welcome you to apply with a cover letter and CV using this link:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.novartis.com/careers/career-search/job-details/304578BR__;!!Mih3wA!WTnvxDTl0_MDllRJuqE6REgSIfOWWXIutSIKX-jAOsCGW0RHrAndum_S53VWKQFT5g$

Thank you for your interest,

Wil Weihofen

|  Wil Weihofen | Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research |  Rm 6C-435 | 250 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge MA 02139 |