[3dem] PhD student opportunity in cryoEM

Eric Hanssen ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Oct 20 16:51:46 PDT 2020

Hi all,
We are recruiting student in the cryoEM field of membrane protein in the new ARC industrial Transformation Training Center for CryoEM of Membrane protein. See flyers for details.

The Centre provides advanced training in all aspects of membrane protein cryo-EM, including sample biochemistry, 3D image reconstruction, extraction of protein dynamics, and independent operation of 120kV (L120C), 200kV (Arctica, Glacios) and 300kV (Titsns G3i and G4) instruments that are used for high-resolution structure determination.
Regards
Eric
-----------------
Assoc. Prof Eric Hanssen

Head - Ian Holmes Imaging Centre, Bio21
Honorary Principal Fellow - Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

President Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society

Bio21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute
30 Flemington Road - The University of Melbourne - Victoria 3010 - Australia
email: ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au> | Office: +61 3 83442449 | Microscope: +61 3 83442509
Web: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.microscopy.unimelb.edu.au__;!!Mih3wA!REL3zv25dynLaRxk1QHZCBFUvtcIck61-4jHiXH3vbpm5prYgZ0FNf_ZVCWpogaCyQ$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.microscopy.unimelb.edu.au/__;!!Mih3wA!REL3zv25dynLaRxk1QHZCBFUvtcIck61-4jHiXH3vbpm5prYgZ0FNf_ZVCWrZWo2bw$ >

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.
[bio21]   [amms-logo]