[3dem] Cryo-EM co-op position at Biogen

Claire Metrick claire.metrick at biogen.com
Thu Oct 15 14:32:09 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Biogen is looking for a Cryo-EM co-op! This position will offer early career structural biology enthusiasts practice in each part of the SPA workflow from protein expression and purification to structure solution (including hands-on time with our new Glacios!). This is also a great opportunity for curious academics to experience industrial research, including first-hand answers to all your academia vs. industry questions, that coveted industry experience stamp on your CV, a vibrant and collaborative community of colleagues passionate about improving treatment options in neurological diseases, and much more. Come join us during this exciting time in industrial Cryo-EM!

This is a 6-month (Jan-June 2021) position in our Cambridge, MA research site. Please follow the link below for more information and to apply, and feel free to reach out with any questions.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://smrtr.io/4sxPF__;!!Mih3wA!QyFO38XkoeCSovUMCLYeZXFsbsZuJtaHJvmKu-EDIcmslzOilE19ab8EMreELz2Ofw$

Thanks!
Claire

Claire Marie Metrick, Ph.D.
Scientist I, Physical Biochemistry
Biogen | 225 Binney Street | Cambridge, MA | 02142
Email: claire.metrick at biogen.com<mailto:claire.metrick at biogen.com>
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.biogen.com__;!!Mih3wA!QyFO38XkoeCSovUMCLYeZXFsbsZuJtaHJvmKu-EDIcmslzOilE19ab8EMreFcMPeSw$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.biogen.com/__;!!Mih3wA!QyFO38XkoeCSovUMCLYeZXFsbsZuJtaHJvmKu-EDIcmslzOilE19ab8EMrfsnGR1oQ$ >

[cid:image001.png at 01D6A319.1B7969E0]