[3dem] server K2 Summit Colfax PC

Matthias Wolf matthias.wolf at oist.jp
Fri Nov 27 17:08:20 PST 2020

Hi Ana,

Same happened to us a couple years ago - I bought an identical motherboard (not through Gatan) and replaced it myself. It’s been working fine since. I just had to re-activate our windows license. Make sure you take pictures of all add-on components and cable connections and restore them the same way.

You can contact me directly for details.
Matthias