[3dem] job posting

Huan Bao hbao at scripps.edu
Fri Nov 20 06:32:29 PST 2020

Hello,

My lab is looking for postdocs and students to use EM for structural studies of membrane proteins. Could you help me send the following Ad to the mailing list?

"Our laboratory aims to develop nanoparticles for basic and translational research of membrane biology. These projects are recently funded by the NIH Director's New Innovator Award. We are now looking for highly motivated postdocs and students for structural studies of membrane proteins using single-particle EM. If interested, please send a cover letter and CV to hbao at scripps.edu<mailto:hbao at scripps.edu>."

Best,
Huan

Huan Bao, PhD
Assistant Professor