[3dem] New Product Launch - Innovating for Accessibility in Cryo-EM; Nov. 18th

Lengyel, Jeffrey jeffrey.lengyel at thermofisher.com
Wed Nov 4 14:28:29 PST 2020

Dear All,

Please join us for our upcoming webinar and new product launch "Innovating for Accessibility: A New Era in Cryo-EM" on Wednesday, November 18, 7 a.m. PST |10 a.m. EST| 4 p.m. CET and find out how easy it is to get started with our new cryo-EM instrument.  Hear leading structural biologist Dr. Richard Henderson, EM pioneer Dr. Bridget Carragher, and Pharmacologist Dr. Namandje Bumpus discuss the significance of cryo-EM for scientific discovery during a live panel discussion.

Register - https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.thermofisher.com/de/en/home/about-us/events/industrial/innovating-for-accessibility.html__;!!Mih3wA!V4jR75v97M7YUGkuU6QMfImN-i5KUnKBwazp5s3kC4pgb5__DZ_U7euhV1C3wnk32Q$

You will also learn about the kinds of questions cryo-EM can answer as well as ways you can adopt this new technology.

I hope you find this webinar and live panel discussion useful to your endeavors and highly appreciate if you can forward the webinar link to any structural biologists who have yet to embrace cryo-EM.

Best regards,

Jeff
Jeffrey Lengyel, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist, Electron Microscopy Life Sciences
Materials & Structural Analysis

Thermo Fisher Scientific
5350 NE Dawson Creek Drive | Hillsboro, OR 97124
Phone 503 560 9184
Jeffrey.Lengyel at thermofisher.com<mailto:Jeffrey.Lengyel at thermofisher.com>