[3dem] Scientist position in Sweden (cryo and nsTEM)

Vanessa Carvalho vanessaisabeldiascarvalho at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 08:44:30 PST 2020

 Dear 3DEM list,

I would like to bring your attention to the open position for a
cryoTEM/nsTEM Scientist at Vironova, AB in Sweden. Please do share this
advertisement among your PhD, MSc and BSc students with experience in TEM.

*For this position, you are expected to:*

   - Have theoretical and practical experience for at least 6 months in
   performing the full process that involves negative stain electron
   microscopy and/or cryo electron microscopy
   - Have at least 2 years of experience in laboratory work with biological
   samples within at least biosafety level 1 category
   - Be willing to learn more about the electron microscopy technique
   adapted to the environment and routines that we have in place at our
   laboratory
   - Have a good team player attitude since all the different tasks of the
   job offer are multidisciplinary tasks and involve communication with
   different departments at Vironova as well as clients
   - Have good communication skills in English (written and spoken)

*If you are interested for further details and application please go to:*
*https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careers.vironova.com/jobs/983395-scientist-electron-microscopy__;!!Mih3wA!Tfvl8kfAf8VY8DrV1q9VkWl84JuLqSCKTF7Pet9XqyITF57ETIiNaLjQ9GQij8Kh_g$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://careers.vironova.com/jobs/983395-scientist-electron-microscopy__;!!Mih3wA!Tfvl8kfAf8VY8DrV1q9VkWl84JuLqSCKTF7Pet9XqyITF57ETIiNaLjQ9GQij8Kh_g$ >*

Thank you for your attention.
Best regards,
Vanessa Carvalho

*Vanessa Carvalho*, PhD
*Team manager, Strategic Research & Marketing, EM services*
*Vironova AB*
Gävlegatan 22, 113 30 Stockholm, Sweden
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://maps.google.com/?q=G**Avlegatan*22,*113*30*Stockholm,*Sweden&entry=gmail&source=g__;w6QrKysrKw!!Mih3wA!Tfvl8kfAf8VY8DrV1q9VkWl84JuLqSCKTF7Pet9XqyITF57ETIiNaLjQ9GQ_oQ-tgg$ >
Mobile +46 (0) 70 859 15 88 <+46%2011%20222%2033%2044>
vanessa.carvalho at vironova.com <firstname.lastname at vironova.com>
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.vironova.com/__;!!Mih3wA!Tfvl8kfAf8VY8DrV1q9VkWl84JuLqSCKTF7Pet9XqyITF57ETIiNaLjQ9GQptUvrKQ$
[image: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.vironova.com/our-offering/em-service/__;!!Mih3wA!Tfvl8kfAf8VY8DrV1q9VkWl84JuLqSCKTF7Pet9XqyITF57ETIiNaLjQ9GTcpcXEoA$ ]