[3dem] Blotless Cryo-EM Sample Prep

Michael Godfrin mgodfrin at nanosoftmaterials.com
Tue May 19 05:54:40 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

We want to share a brief paper that details results from the latest
milestone in the development of our blotless cryoEM sample preparation
technology.  Please see the attached PDF if you are interested.  The file
can also be viewed or downloaded from our website.

Starting Winter 2020/Spring 2021 (Covid progression depending), NanoSoft
aims to validate the technology by preparing samples with select
researchers - please contact us if you are interested in preparing your
samples either as part of the initial cohort or with future continuing
commercialization.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or comments.

Thank you!
Mike

*Michael Godfrin, PhD*
*President*

1372 Main St.
Coventry, RI 02816
Cell: (401) 829-5527
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.nanosoftmaterials.com__;!!Mih3wA!U3cNhIsPUxluB-5mzGZFxFO8j2NGbaWxsECRQumNqVFYP4X6XcKtU4RQX0PEXlkKRw$

The information in this email may be confidential. It is only for the
review of the sender and intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender by email and destroy all copies of the