[3dem] CryoEM Grid Boxes

Michael Godfrin mgodfrin at nanosoftmaterials.com
Fri May 15 12:03:49 PDT 2020

Hello Everybody,

I just wanted to share the results of the survey that we posted a few weeks
ago regarding cryoEM grid boxes.  Please see the attached PDF with the

Thank you to everyone that participated.  We will share the coupon code to
those who did respond once we start offering our grid boxes.

Have a nice weekend!
Mike

*Michael Godfrin, PhD*
*President*

1372 Main St.
Coventry, RI 02816
Cell: (401) 829-5527
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.nanosoftmaterials.com__;!!Mih3wA!WC3fcKMnn4F13oa4FUatDlCjEX3o4g1t_fjbnILUtz81lNKa_40wiaKxW85OdyhWvQ$

The information in this email may be confidential. It is only for the
review of the sender and intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender by email and destroy all copies of the