[3dem] How to improve particle distribution on GO-coated ultrAufoil

Buerger buerger at molgen.mpg.de
Mon Mar 30 05:08:12 PDT 2020

Hi,
I would try Quantifoil carbon grids R2/4+ or R3/3+ 2nm additional carbon film. Check allways NS first and then go into cryo. Use 100%humidity and 4C. Blotting only 2 or 4 seconds. If you succeed then you increase the sample concentration by the factor of 10 and freeze 1 or 2sec R1.2/1.3 without carbon. Good luck. I know every grid looks different. Best Jörg.