[3dem] 3D FSC job failure

Dmitry Lyumkis dlyumkis at salk.edu
Fri Mar 20 14:40:00 PDT 2020

Dear Lige and other users,
The issues have been fixed, and the server is back online. Thanks for your patience.
Best,
Dmitry

Dmitry Lyumkis
Assistant Professor
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
10010 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
T: 858-453-4100 x1155
E: dlyumkis at salk.edu<mailto:dlyumkis at salk.edu>
https://lyumkis.salk.edu