[3dem] EM status monitor

Cristina Paulino c.paulino at rug.nl
Tue Mar 17 16:16:29 PDT 2020

Hi David,
There is also a commercial solution available for exactly what you are asking for, which is offered by Gunter Resch (the one that can also help you with SerialEM matters). The service is called sentinel (https://www.nexperion.net/sentinel).

Best
Cristina

Dr. Cristina Paulino
Assistant Professor
Head of the cryo-Electron Microscopy Unit
Department of Structural Biology and Membrane Enzymology

Groningen Biomolecular Sciences and Biotechnology Institute (GBB)
Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Groningen
Nijenborgh 4, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands
Room 5116-0141
Phone: +31 50 363 34 02
Email: c.paulino at rug.nl

ORCID: 0000-0001-7017-109X