[3dem] Scientific Data Curation positions at PDBe and EMDB/EMPIAR

Osman Salih osman at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jun 23 08:58:39 PDT 2020

**

*Dear All,*

*

There are two curator positions available in the PDBe and EMDB/EMPIAR
teams at the European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI) on the Wellcome
Genome Campus near Cambridge.

We are looking to recruit an expert structural biologist to join the
PDBe curation team. The work involves annotating preliminary PDB and
EMDB submissions and extracting relevant biological information.

We are also looking for an expert cryo-electron microscopist to join the
EMDB/EMPIAR team. The work will involve biocuration of EMDB and EMPIAR
depositions and the integration of this data with other bioinformatics
resources.

The closing date for applications for both posts is 30th June 2020. For
more information on the positions, please visit:

PDBe: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?ref=EBI01532__;!!Mih3wA!Q_8zHHgSUVqs7scl6Qr2UcE4QniXE4lmcEv56TRbeJQ7ee1-hWVdArulGt61cvJMgg$

EMDB/EMPIAR: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?ref=EBI01622__;!!Mih3wA!Q_8zHHgSUVqs7scl6Qr2UcE4QniXE4lmcEv56TRbeJQ7ee1-hWVdArulGt5KKG_NAQ$

Kind regards,

Osman