[3dem] Artica/Krios question

Mike Strauss mike.strauss at mcgill.ca
Wed Jun 17 18:32:46 PDT 2020

Hi David,

when we had this problem (assuming the issue is the falcon protector) I seem to recall that a quick fix for the falcon was to change to increase the gun lens value by one click and then decrease it again.  If it is a communication issue with the falcon, then it’s probably a different story.

The issue was indeed ultimately fixed by a software patch, after considerable trial and error.

Regards,
mike

--------
Mike Strauss