[3dem] N2 refilling system

Rak, Alexey /FR Alexey.Rak at sanofi.com
Thu Jun 11 22:59:09 PDT 2020

Thank you Pam, Matthijn and others for your answers!
I was not very clear in my question and would like to granulate that we are planning to install a Thermofisher Glacios microscope and are currently designing a lab. We are searching for an optimum way to arrange the refill of the LN2 tanks that supply the microscopes. Would people like to share their setup with us? In our building it might not be possible to move the nitrogen tanks and we might need to build a refill station near/next to it.

Thank you in advance for all your comments and suggestions!