[3dem] Getting Started in CryoEM - Online Discussion Groups with NIS

Giovanna Scapin yetanotheremail10038 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:44:08 PDT 2020

Dear All
I would like to draw your attention to the following series of webinars
organized by NanoImaging Services to celebrate two important milestones.
Although focused on serving the cryo-EM needs of Pharma and Biotech
companies, we are also very much involved in the larger community and in
technology innovation, and we hope you will join us for the series.

Giovanna

Giovanna Scapin
Chief Scientist, NIS-Worburn
gscapin at nanoimagingservices.com

NanoImaging Services is a cryoEM-focused provider of services, access and
training to the Pharma and Biotech community. Founded in 2007, we have a
long history of innovation in the space and were the first CRO globally to
invest in both Titan Krios and Glacios microscopes. We are excited to
announce two important milestones this year:

- The opening NIS-East, our Boston-Cambridge Client Center on June 25th.
This site will offer full sample prep and Glacios based data acquisition
for negative stain, cryoEM and microED protocols.

-The launch of our Titan Krios Farm in our expanded San Diego facility on
July 30th with the operational start of our second Titan Krios

With an emphasis on training and access for industrial researchers, we
invite you to join a series of interactive discussion panels in which the
most senior members of our Science and Technology team will provide
insights into cryoEM in Drug Discovery and Development and will be
available to take your questions during the moderated Q&A sections.

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nanoimagingservices.com/about-us/virtual-events__;!!Mih3wA!XK6VYkoDyVuIW-Xz3CSTs_D8FoAA1qhq5LE45Fkm-2Yman6BADEI30RlRYy7pLSD_A$ >
Visit our Seminar Series Page to register
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nanoimagingservices.com/about-us/virtual-events__;!!Mih3wA!XK6VYkoDyVuIW-Xz3CSTs_D8FoAA1qhq5LE45Fkm-2Yman6BADEI30RlRYy7pLSD_A$ >

June 25, 2020 at 2 PM Eastern: Virtual Grand Opening of NIS-East
Getting Started with CryoEM: Perspectives of an Industrial Crystallographer
Giovanna Scapin, Chief Scientist

July 16, 2020 at 2 PM Eastern: A Virtual Discussion Group Event
Electron Microscopy in Virus Structural Biology and Vaccine Development
Anette Schneemann, Chief Scientific Officer

July 30, 2020 at 2 PM Eastern: NIS Krios Farm Grand Opening
The Horizon: Future Developments in CryoEM
Bridget Carragher, Chief Technology Officer

The first 50 registrants will receive a special delivery
of commemorative NIS swag to celebrate these important milestones in our
Company's history.