[3dem] PhD and post-doc positions in cryo-EM and Computational Structural Biology at HALOmem, Halle, Germany

Panagiotis Kastritis panagiotis.kastritis at bct.uni-halle.de
Fri Jul 17 07:29:43 PDT 2020

Dear EM community,

I would like to draw your attention to the open positions of at least 2
post-docs in my lab at the HALOmem institute, located at the Martin
Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg (MLU) in Halle, Germany. The
positions are fully funded for 3 years each.
We have advanced computing equipment and independent biochemical
laboratories. In addition, our cryoEM equipment includes the 300 kV JEOL
JEM-3200FSC (equipped with field emission gun, cryo-stage, in-column
energy filter and GATAN K2 direct electron detector) and a new
generation 200 kV Thermo Fisher Glacios with phase plate and a Falcon 3
direct detector.
We are searching for postdocs in the fields of electron cryo-microscopy
and computational structural biology. Positions will start on the 1st
January 2021; Deadline for applications is on the 1st October 2020 (see
attached advertisement).
Interested candidates should apply via e-mail or request further
information from me (panagiotis.kastritis at bct.uni-halle.de)

Thank you very much,

Kindest Regards,

Panos

Junior Professor Dr. Panagiotis                           L. Kastritis
                         Group Leader and Head of
   Cryo-Electron Microscopy
                         Kastritis Laboratory for
   Biomolecular Research