[3dem] Tools for Sample Prep & Loading

Jean-Philippe Demers, Mr jean-philippe.demers at mail.mcgill.ca
Sat Jul 11 01:26:58 PDT 2020

________________________________
From: 3dem <3dem-bounces at ncmir.ucsd.edu> on behalf of Michael Godfrin <mgodfrin at nanosoftmaterials.com>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 5:16:07 AM
To: 3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu <3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu>
Subject: [3dem] Tools for Sample Prep & Loading

Hello Everyone,

We are now offering the Autogrid Tweezers<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nanosoftmaterials.com/autogrid-tweezer__;!!Mih3wA!WQP7K2_-M6BGn68iB-5ASXdMjh6jdrFdMs2AE50loTgYcz9-lwoh-0coGkNfYb_gmQ$> that are used to handle autogrids/cartridges and load them into the autoloader cassette.  Our version performs the same as the Thermo Fisher Scientific version (same critical geometries), while we offer them at a much lower price, so they are a great option for replacement of damaged Autogrid Tweezers or to build up a rotation of them for the workflow.

We are also offering the metal components<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nanosoftmaterials.com/vitrobotdewarparts__;!!Mih3wA!WQP7K2_-M6BGn68iB-5ASXdMjh6jdrFdMs2AE50loTgYcz9-lwoh-0coGkNX7tbQuQ$> of the Vitrobot dewar.  Each of the metal parts performs equally to the Thermo Fisher version, and are offered at a lower price (we have found even comparable to university machine shop pricing) so can replace lost or damaged parts or also be used for custom plunge systems.

Have a nice weekend!
Mike

Michael Godfrin, PhD
President

[X]
1372 Main St.
Coventry, RI 02816
Cell: (401) 829-5527
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.nanosoftmaterials.com__;!!Mih3wA!UbSXMSqzA9FXJvGs8L1OHcN7gyTrob1oZYyju_81EE2WUUONyHakHQEDppF3p0hHNw$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.nanosoftmaterials.com__;!!Mih3wA!WQP7K2_-M6BGn68iB-5ASXdMjh6jdrFdMs2AE50loTgYcz9-lwoh-0coGkPVjy6e8A$>

The information in this email may be confidential. It is only for the review of the sender and intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by email and destroy all copies of the original message.
[X]ᐧ