[3dem] Tools for Sample Prep & Loading

Michael Godfrin mgodfrin at nanosoftmaterials.com
Fri Jul 10 05:16:07 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

We are now offering the Autogrid Tweezers
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nanosoftmaterials.com/autogrid-tweezer__;!!Mih3wA!WQP7K2_-M6BGn68iB-5ASXdMjh6jdrFdMs2AE50loTgYcz9-lwoh-0coGkNfYb_gmQ$ > that are used to
handle autogrids/cartridges and load them into the autoloader cassette.
Our version performs the same as the Thermo Fisher Scientific version (same
critical geometries), while we offer them at a much lower price, so they
are a great option for replacement of damaged Autogrid Tweezers or to build
up a rotation of them for the workflow.

We are also offering the metal components
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nanosoftmaterials.com/vitrobotdewarparts__;!!Mih3wA!WQP7K2_-M6BGn68iB-5ASXdMjh6jdrFdMs2AE50loTgYcz9-lwoh-0coGkNX7tbQuQ$ > of the Vitrobot
dewar.  Each of the metal parts performs equally to the Thermo Fisher
version, and are offered at a lower price (we have found even comparable to
university machine shop pricing) so can replace lost or damaged parts or
also be used for custom plunge systems.

Have a nice weekend!
Mike

*Michael Godfrin, PhD*
*President*

1372 Main St.
Coventry, RI 02816
Cell: (401) 829-5527
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.nanosoftmaterials.com__;!!Mih3wA!WQP7K2_-M6BGn68iB-5ASXdMjh6jdrFdMs2AE50loTgYcz9-lwoh-0coGkPVjy6e8A$

The information in this email may be confidential. It is only for the
review of the sender and intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform the sender by email and destroy all copies of the