[3dem] Several positions available at CryoSol

Giulia Weissenberger giulia.weissenberger at cryosol-world.com
Mon Jan 6 05:27:31 PST 2020

Dear cryoEM community,

Our revolutionary VitroJet is due to arrive this month, and our first
clients will receive the VitroJet very soon. For this reason, we are
expanding our team with a number of enthusiastic new people. The current
positions available include an* Applications Engineer*, *Senior Development
Engineer*, *Jr. Development Engineer*, *Software Engineer*, and a* Field
Service Engineer*. If you are interested in working in a high-tech company
in cryoEM take a look at the link below:
https://www.cryosol-world.com/about-cryosol-world/#careers

CryoSol is a company dedicated to advancing sample preparation in cryoEM.
Check out our website and LinkedIn to keep up with our progress and updates.
https://www.cryosol-world.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/cryosol-world
hashtag
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6619928091672268800&keywords=%23cryoEM&originTrackingId=IM5wEqkVTlORAf%2BeYi6KmQ%3D%3D>

Don't hesitate to reach out if there are questions.
Wishing you all a happy new year!
Giulia
--

Giulia Weissenberger MSc