[3dem] picture of SAD-aperture

Philip Köck koeck at kth.se
Wed Feb 19 06:38:04 PST 2020

Hi.

Does anybody happen to have an SAD-aperture assembly (aka field limiting aperture assembly,
manual version) for a Jeol JEM2100F lying outside the microscope at the moment?

I would be really interested in a photo of it with some measurements,
mainly the diameter and length of the rod (the part that spans the distance between the surface and the
center of the column.

Alternatively, a sketch with dimensions would also be great.

All the best,

Philip

  PS: I'm trying to avoid opening up the microscope and getting drawings from Jeol is a lengthy procedure.