[3dem] Which resolution?

Marin van Heel marin.vanheel at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 18 22:11:59 PST 2020

Hi Pawel,

We can indeed agree to disagree upon many basic things in life. We
apparently disagree on the basic assumptions upon which you choose to build
your science!   What I am criticising is the very foundation you use to
construct your science, namely the flawed Frank & Al-Ali (1975) formula
relating SNR and CCC! Agreed, their errors are not of your making and not
your responsibility!  It is, however, your choice and your judgement to
build upon that flawed foundation.  At the end of the day, your construct,
even when based on shaky foundations created by others, will remain your
responsibility!

Sorry,
Marin