[3dem] Fwd: [ccpem] 4th ESRF workshop on sample preparation for cryo-EM, Jun 9-11, 2020

Gregory Effantin greg.effantin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 12:59:05 PST 2020

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce our 2.5-day practical workshop on sample
preparation for single particle cryo-EM from *June 9th to 11th 2020*. This
is the fourth of a series of practical hands-on workshops and is aimed at
PhDs, PostDocs and scientists new to the field of single particle cryo-EM.
During the course, participants will learn theoretical and practical
aspects of sample preparation for single particle cryo-EM including prior
quality control by negative staining.

There is *no registration fee* and meals and accommodation during the
workshop will be provided free of charge. However, participants are
expected to arrange and pay for their own travel to/from Grenoble. A
maximum of 12 participants will be selected and we will accept a limited
number of participants’ samples to be tested during the workshop. In the
case that you plan to bring your own sample(s), please clearly mention this
in your cover letter, also indicating the importance of the project.

Application for the workshop is open
<http://www.esrf.fr/home/events/conferences/2020/cryo-em-workshop/application-form.html>
 and the *deadline for application is March 29th, 2020*. Successful
candidates will be informed during the first week after the deadline. For
more information, please consult http://www.esrf.fr/cryo-em1-2020

Best regards,
*Dr. Eaazhisai Kandiah*

Scientist (CM01 beamline)