[3dem] Autopick in relion 3.06 using 3D reference

Takanori Nakane tnakane at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 12 08:00:45 PST 2020

Hi,

I don't recommend this. I always start by picking
about 10K - 100K particles by Laplacian-of-Gaussian picker
(this is very quick) and running Class2D to make a
template.

A 3D map from a PDB file does not necessarily match
the absolute grey scale of the micrographs. It might work,
but not always.

Best regards,

Takanori Nakane