[3dem] Filter paper cutter/puncher for Vitrobot

Chambers, Melissa G melissa.g.chambers at Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Feb 10 08:00:51 PST 2020

We have Subangstrom’s punch.  You do have to start with 55mm round filter paper and this punches the hole in the center.

https://subangstrom.com/Accessories/Hole-Punch55mm-20mmID

In the past, we had an on campus machine shop make one but it wasn’t sharp enough to cut cleanly or easily.

Melissa

-----
Melissa G. Chambers

Director, Vanderbilt Cryo-EM Facility