[3dem] SubAngstrom pucks

Erin Stempinski stempins at ohsu.edu
Tue Dec 22 16:29:38 PST 2020

Hi David,

The high pressure freezing pucks come with a mostly-closed lid with tiny holes to keep your sample inside each well. The grid storage pucks have a mostly-open lid that is only meant to hold grid boxes. HPF samples would float out.

Hope this makes sense! I can send you a picture tomorrow if needed.

Best,

Erin Stempinski
Research Associate MMC | Gray Lab

OHSU