[3dem] Screening lamella using Glacios

Prerana Gogoi preranagogoi19 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 15:19:15 PST 2020

 Hello All,

I'm just getting started with tomography and would greatly appreciate
input.  I've been fortunate to make several FIB-milled lamellas with a
thickness in the range of 200-300 nm. Unfortunately, getting time on an
ideally configured Krios is difficult and, instead, I might be able to get
time on our Glacios.
My question has to do with whether anyone out there has done screening of
lamella on a Glacios with a K3 camera. I'm concerned that given the fact
that the Glacios operates at 200 keV and does not have an energy filter, my
imaging will not be particularly informative.  If anyone has used a
Glacios/K3 combination to screen lamellas of similar thickness, any
suggestions/comments will be of great help.
Thanks!

Prerana

--
*Prerana Gogoi*