[3dem] NCCAT 2020 Announcing remote learning programs for cryoEM cross-training - NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Fri Apr 3 10:23:03 PDT 2020

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the opening of NCCAT's Remote Learning Central website to provide opportunities for distance education:

https://nccat.nysbc.org/activities/nccat-remote-learning/

Our goals for remote learning are to allow the flexibility of virtual instruction for those that cannot come onsite combined with a self-paced program so students can effectively time manage their own schedules. Our overall cross-training mission is to support the biomedical research community in developing the skills needed for independent cryoEM research.

An important component of this initiative will be remote in-person office hours, round-tables on focused topics, and tutorials to complement our online content.

If you are interested in signing up for updates and more information please go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NCCAT-remote  .

Best,
Ed Eng

National Center for CryoEM Access and Training

New York Structural Biology Center

The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program
National Cryo-EM Service Centers and Curriculum Development Partners - commonfund.nih.gov/CryoEM

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.
NCCAT: National Center for CryoEM Access and Training
SEMC: Simons Electron Microscopy Center
NYSBC: New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Ave, NY, NY 10027
nccat.nysbc.org semc.nysbc.org
(212)939-0660 x344