[3dem] Tomography Congress Update

Briegel, A. a.briegel at biology.leidenuniv.nl
Fri Apr 3 04:54:14 PDT 2020

Dear Fans of Electron Tomography,

As you all know, we live in crazy times right now, and the COVID-19 crisis also may severely impact scientific conferences like the Tomography Congress.
With a heavy heart, we have decided to postpone the meeting until next year. We have rescheduled the event to September 12-15, 2021 at the same venue. This will hopefully allow a productive meeting without social/physical distancing.
We hope to see you all in September 2021!

Best wishes

Ariane and Friedrich

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Ariane Briegel
Professor
Leiden University
Sylvius Laboratorium
Sylviusweg 72
2333 BE Leiden
T: 071-527 8850
a.briegel at biology.leidenuniv.nl<mailto:a.briegel at umail.leidenuniv.nl>

prof. dr. Friedrich Foerster

Bijvoet Center for Biomolecular Research
Utrecht University
Padualaan 8
3584 CH Utrecht
The Netherlands