[3dem] Cryo-EM faculty position at Michigan State University

Parent, Kristin kparent at msu.edu
Sun Sep 29 13:03:46 PDT 2019

Hello 3dem-ers,

Only a few days left to send in your applications for a tenure track faculty position. The Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology<http://bmb.natsci.msu.edu/> at Michigan State University seeks outstanding applicants at the Assistant/Associate level with expertise in cryo-electron microscopy (Cryo-EM) and the ability to develop a vigorous, externally funded research program that will complement existing strengths in the areas of structural, membrane protein, computational, biomedical, microbial, and plant biochemistry.  Michigan State University is committed to expanding our state-of-the-art Cryo-EM facility. We are currently operational with a Talos Arctica outfitted with a phase plate and Falcon 3 camera  to support this research area. The successful candidate must hold a PhD, or equivalent, have a minimum of two years’ postdoctoral research experience, and will be expected to contribute to teaching at the undergraduate and/or graduate level.

Review of application materials will begin on October 1, 2019 and will continue until filled.

To apply go here: https://research.msu.edu/faculty-position-in-cryoem/

Best,
Kristin

--
Kristin N. Parent, PhD
JK Billman, Jr., MD Endowed Research Professor