[3dem] PhD positions in cryo-EM available in Brussels

Ruslan EFREMOV Rouslan.Efremov at vub.be
Mon Sep 16 14:39:13 PDT 2019

Dear all,

PhD positions are available at the cryo-EM lab of VIB Center for
Structural Biology in Brussels (Belgium). Our research focuses on
structural studies of dynamic protein complexes including membrane
proteins. We also work on method development for cryo-EM sample
preparation. The center has in-house cryo-EM facility equipped with
perfectly running JEOL cryoARM300 microscope with energy filter and K3
detector.  Two 120 kV screening microscopes are also available.

For more information and to apply please see here:

https://vibvzw.jobsoid.com/j/20162/two-phd-positions-vib-vub-center-for-structural-biology

Dr. Rouslan Efremov

VIB-Center for Structural Biology
VUB