[3dem] Second New York Area CryoEM Meeting; 24 October 2019

Bridget Carragher bcarr at nysbc.org
Thu Sep 5 12:24:02 PDT 2019

Second New York Area CryoEM Meeting
CUNY ASRC Auditorium
85 St Nicholas Terrace, New York, NY 10031
We invite applications to participate in the Second New York Area CryoEM Meeting.
The goal of this meeting is to foster a discussion of frontier problems in the fields of single particle cryoEM and cryo electron tomography (cryoET). We will encourage presentations that focus on challenging cases and the technical advances required to overcome them, including sample preparation, optimizing data collection, innovations in image processing, etc. Talks will be chosen from participants who apply.  “First looks” at new and not fully polished stories will be welcome.
In order to attend please fill out an application at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YM6GQZS
The application deadline is 20 September 2019.
There is no registration fee. Lunch will be provided, and a poster session and reception will close out the day.
Please see all other information pertaining to the meeting at the web site: http://semc.nysbc.org/ny-cryoem-meeting/
For other inquiries send email to:  nyccryoem at nysbc.org<mailto:nyccryoem at nysbc.org>
Organizers
Bridget Carragher and Clinton S. Potter; The New York Structural Biology Center
Amedee des Georges; City University of New York
Sponsors
We are grateful for the generous support of the following companies:

[cid:2EB5831C-6D04-43A7-9E43-1DCCB6E917C9]

Please feel free to post this announcement or pass it along to other interested parties.