[3dem] manual pluger

Zongli Li zongli.li at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 15:20:02 PDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

I have received many responses regarding our old cryo-plunger. Thank you
all very much for your time and help!
I summarize what I learned from other colleagues:

1. The loose part cycled in red in my original picture  is for opening the
bottom door of the humidity controlled chamber, which was missing on our
unit. Pressing the releasing mechanism halfway opens the bottom door, and
then all the way to release the rod that hold tweezers.
2. This cryo plunger was made by someone called Talmon.

All the best,

Zongli