[3dem] Invitation to submit to Special Issue on Frontiers in CryoEM Modeling

wriggers at biomachina.org wriggers at biomachina.org
Tue Oct 8 12:26:56 PDT 2019

Dear EM community,

We would like to cordially invite you to contribute to the Special Issue
“Frontiers in CryoEM Modeling”, which the Journal of Chemical
Information and Modeling (JCIM) will publish in Spring 2020:

https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acs.jcim.9b00412

This Special Issue will broadly cover the field of cryoEM modelling. We
welcome manuscripts that discuss the current efforts of microscopists
and computational biophysicists to process and interpret data obtained
via cryoEM. As well, articles are solicited that describe computational
approaches enabling the refinement of cryoEM maps. Finally, molecular
simulations of biological systems obtained via cryoEM will round out the
special issue.

Your submission can be an original Research Article, a Review, a short
Perspective, as well as any other manuscript type available for
publication in JCIM. Deadline for the submission is November 1st, 2019.

Giulia Palermo, Yuji Sugita, and I are serving as Guest Editors with
Rommie E. Amaro as the lead Associate Editor. We will be handling the
review process for all submissions.

We very much look forward to receiving your contribution to this timely
and exciting Special Issue!

Thank you very much

Best Wishes

Giulia Palermo - University of California Riverside
Yuji Sugita - RIKEN Center for Computational Science
Willy Wriggers - Old Dominion University
Rommie E. Amaro - University of California San Diego

--

Willy Wriggers, Ph.D.
Frank Batten Professor of Biomedical Engineering