[3dem] X-ray of cryoEM dry shipper

Kelly Lee kklee at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 12 08:59:39 PST 2019

Many thanks Ben and All, sounds like there should be no issue with the X-ray screening.

Best wishes,

Kelly

________________________________

Kelly Lee, Ph.D.

Associate Professor
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
University of Washington

Co-director
Biological Physics Structure and Design Graduate Program
University of Washington

kklee at uw.edu
http://faculty.washington.edu/kklee

206-616-3972 (office Health Sciences Bldg H172J)
206-616-3496/2811 (lab H053/H059)
206-685-3252 (fax)