[3dem] NCCAT 2020 CryoEM short-courses in SPA and Tomo - NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Fri Nov 1 20:17:16 PDT 2019

Dear all,

NCCAT is pleased to announce we are accepting applications to our short-courses in Single-Particle-Analysis on March 2-6, 2020 and Tomography on April 13-17, 2020. These 1-week short courses will be an immersive experience in the art and science of cryoEM. The mornings offer lectures and stimulating round table discussions. The afternoons provide hands-on practicals to reinforce fundamental concepts and topics covered earlier in the day.

For information and to apply please visit http://nccat.nysbc.org/activities/courses/ .

Best,
Ed Eng
National Center for CryoEM Access and Training (NCCAT)

The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program
commonfund.nih.gov/CryoEM

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.
NCCAT: National Center for CryoEM Access and Training
SEMC: Simons Electron Microscopy Center
NYSBC: New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Ave, NY, NY 10027
nccat.nysbc.org semc.nysbc.org
(212)939-0660 x346