[3dem] TWO Electron Microscopists positions at NCI. BACHELOR Level!

Natalia de Val natalia.deval at gmail.com
Thu May 16 08:32:02 PDT 2019

Dear EM community,
Hope that you are doing well!
I would like to bring your attention to *two openings* that we have at the
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research located in Frederick,
Maryland, USA. We are looking for two highly motivated  Electron
Microscopists that will join my team at the Center for Molecular
Microscopy, part of the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of
Health.
Please for more details about these positions and to apply follow these
links:

https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=4&c=leidosbiomed&id=365
https://leidosbiomed.csod.com/ats/careersite/jobdetails.aspx?site=4&c=leidosbiomed&id=364
Please contact me directly if you have any questions regarding these
positions: *Natalia de Val*, Director, Electron Microscopy lab, Team Lead,
Center for Molecular Microscopy: *devalaldan2 at mail.nih.gov
<devalaldan2 at mail.nih.gov> *
You can contact as well our Human Resources department: *Kathryn Burke,
burkeka at mail.nih.gov <burkeka at mail.nih.gov>*
I am looking forward to hearing from you very soon!
Best,
Natalia de Val