[3dem] Looking for CCD detector

Krupp, Paul Ferdinand ferdinand.krupp at charite.de
Tue Mar 26 09:45:16 PDT 2019

Dear Community,

recently, the detector at our Morgagni microscope (100kV) broke down. Therefore, we are looking for a new detector to be mounted at the end of the column, below the flue screen.
The Morgagni is primarily used for negative staining of single particle samples, using magnifications of 10-30k.

Does anyone of you has a MegaViewIII oder KeenView detector for sell?
Maybe someone has a recommondation, where to look for such devices or which other sources I could contact (websites, companies etc.).
Thanks in advance.

Greetings
Ferdinand Krupp

PhD Student
Spahn Lab
Charité Centrum Grundlagenmedizin CC 2
Institut für medizinische Physik und Biophysik
CCO 03 038
Charitéplatz 1
10117 Berlin
T: +49 30 450 524 135