[3dem] [ccpem] Saving a dataset normalised with a bad gain ref

Marin van Heel marin.vanheel at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 14 03:02:57 PDT 2019

Dear Pranav Shah

Our camera normalisation program should be able to correct your "screwey
gain reference" treated data set...   It improves even on "correctly" gain
corrected data sets!
The condition is that the dataset should be large enough (> ~1000 movie
frames).  Moreover the "screwey gain reference", that you corrupted your
data with, should not contain anomalities, like both negative and positive
values, or undefinined/overflow floating point values.   That being the
case you should able to salvage the data with our program.
Cheers
Marin

For details see: https://www.nature.com/articles/srep10317