[3dem] Gatan BioQuantum K2 for sale

John Rubinstein john.rubinstein at utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 28 11:52:07 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Our research institute has a Gatan BioQuantum K2 energy filter/direct detector that was bought for a scientist doing energy loss imaging. This system was modified by Gatan to include an additional Orius camera. However, the investigator has since retired and we are currently removing the additional Orius camera for use on a different microscope. This change will return the GIF and detector to being a standard BioQuantum K2, which we are now looking into selling.

If you are interested in purchasing this instrument, please let me know and we can start to look into logistics.

Best,
John

--
John Rubinstein