[3dem] 3DEM Geneology

Ardan Patwardhan ardan at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jun 14 07:15:05 PDT 2019

Dear all

We have updated the 3DEM genealogy page: https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/emdb/genealogy.html
and added some new features - you can now search the genealogy map by name and the 1985 Gordon Conference photo has been annotated with names.

In case you haven’t seen this page before please note that this page has a cut-off of 2011 and the criteria for inclusion are summarised here: https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/emdb/genealogy.html#view-content

This is very much a living document and we appreciate all the feedback we have received and encourage you to get in touch with us if you have any questions or suggestions.

Many thanks and best wishes

Martin Kessel (martink1937 at gmail.com)
Hebrew University of Jerusalem and the National Cancer Institute, NIH

Alexis Rohou (a.rohou at gmail.com)
Genentech

John Henry J. Scott (johnhenry.scott at nist.gov)

Ardan Patwardhan (ardan at ebi.ac.uk)