[3dem] Digital labook

Andrzej Żak andrzej.zak at pwr.edu.pl
Mon Jun 3 10:00:22 PDT 2019

Dear community,
On the occasion of one of the projects, we plan to create a kind of
"digital labook for TEM laboratory". We plan to create a results
indexing platform with the division into specific samples, preparation
methods and imaging modes. It is also supposed to be a method of sharing
data for cooperating teams inside the institution, instead of the
classic running between floors with a hard drive. We want to build a
system based on the internal lan network. We assume the work of one
basic cryo-TEM and two older devices for classic samples.
Do you know ready (commercial?) solutions that you can implement? Did
you create something like this in your units and you can share the idea
of managing such a platform? I would not like to start the whole system
from scratch. I expect that multi-TEM facilities are properly managed
also from the level of data flow organization.
Thank you in advance for your help and support
Andrzej Zak

--
Andrzej Żak, PhD Eng
Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
e-mail: andrzej.zak at pwr.edu.pl