[3dem] Help! Plastic films on my holey grids are KILLING ME

Vladan Lucic vladan at biochem.mpg.de
Tue Jul 2 10:12:54 PDT 2019

Several years ago we had a similar problem, suddenly our usual samples,
imaged under the same conditions were bubbling at what used to be the
normal dose. After a while I complained and Quantifoil told me they
changed something in the cleaning procedure, probably changed or
reverted procedure and after that the new grids were fine again. Perhaps
that's the same problem that James referred to as being solved quite a
while back. I also recommend contacting the manufacturer or the supplier.

Good luck,
Vladan

--

Vladan Lucic, PhD