[3dem] GRS applications

Junjie Liu liujunjie0801 at berkeley.edu
Sat Jan 26 20:50:09 PST 2019

Dear manager
Could you help to forward this message to 3DEM list.

Dear All

The first Gordon Research Seminar  for 3DEM  is open for applications.  Web link: https://www.grc.org/three-dimensional-electron-microscopy-grs-conference/2019/ <https://www.grc.org/three-dimensional-electron-microscopy-grs-conference/2019/>
Applications must be submitted by May 11, 2019. Since this meeting has very limited seats, please apply early.  We will try group job for extensive communication among attendees this year. Applicants who wish to join in oral presentation groups should submit their application by March 8, 2019. We will set up Slack group for GRS attendees to discuss this later.

We look forward to your participation.
Best,

Ana and Gogo