[3dem] Is this a phishing email?

David DeRosier derosier at brandeis.edu
Thu Feb 21 09:21:05 PST 2019

I received this email a few minutes ago.  It seems suspicious because I get
email from the mailing list several times a day.
David DeRosier

Your membership in the mailing list 3dem has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
21-Feb-2019.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

https://mail.ncmir.ucsd.edu/mailman/confirm/3dem/4d438a907f481f6ccd683f582eb32e7e651e21f7

You can also visit your membership page at

    https://mail.ncmir.ucsd.edu/mailman/options/3dem/derosier%40brandeis.edu

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is

    D0nut5

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

    3dem-owner at ncmir.ucsd.edu

--
David DeRosier